Bowling Reviews

Welcome to Bowling Reviews!



We review bowling products including videos on learning to bowl and techniques along with interesting articles for the novice and professional bowler. We also offer quality bowling accessories such as bowling shirts which can be customized.



Let's bowl some strikes together. We encourage and appreciate any comments and feedback in order to serve you better.



Thanks for visiting and we hope you will bookmark us so you can visit often.






Sunday, February 7, 2010

SUPER SAINTS SUNDAY

Who Dat gonna beat my Saints?? It sure wasn’t the Colts!! 31-17!!
I have waited a L O N G time to see My Saints go to and Win a Super Bowl.
Party in the MIA and on Bourbon Street!! Geaux My Saints!!

My only question is…Does the interception made by the Saints count as
a Pass Completion for Manning??!!!! LOL (very LOUD)

Geaux Saints!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment